- Get Your Group/Staff/Family Together
- Create Your Own Race Name
- Race Name Displayed on Foxtel and Sky TV and Newspapers Across Australia and Overseas
- Cost is $400
Ever wanted to name your own Greyhound Race?
Of course you have, so here is your chance to get your own race name published around the country via:
- Sky TV/Foxtel (your race name appears on the screen just before race)
- TAB betting tickets (all fixed odds bets in NSW will reveal your race name on the betting slip)
- TAB form guides in newspapers and online
Get your group together; staff, family members, bucks or hens party etc and choose a race name (e.g Strawman's Last Chance Stakes, Odgie Finally Ties Knot Final, Lance By Day Buddy By Night, Newtown Baseball Club Stakes). Fill in the booking form and return it to us. We will then forward an invoice for $400 (GST inclusive) and throw in 10 free admission tickets.
Download booking form here (PDF file)
Please read terms and conditions here
Race Naming for one race at your selected Wentworth Park meeting and 10 free admission passes. We will also throw in the opportunity for you to present a trophy to the winning greyhound of your race in front of the grandstand crowd. Should you choose to do so we can provide a champagne trophy for $30, or you can bring your own to present to the winning greyhound of your own race!
Race names are up to 30 Characters (including spaces) in length and can be seen up to 4-5 days prior to your race date in the following mediums:
- Daily Telegraph (Saturday edition only)
- Greyhound Recorder
- National Greyhound Form
Name is also included in Racebooks sold oncourse
Wentworth Park have a photographer on course to take your photo, or have family and friends bring their own camera/smartphone to help remember the evening
For Race Sponsorship booking form - download here (pdf) or send us an enquiry if you have any questions.